Friday, January 15, 2010

Our 6 Legged Journey Begins



We are 2 friends with 2 dogs. Our goal is simple. To open up the endless posibilities of what humans and dogs are capable of. Our adventures will take us anywhere from the local dog park, to the beaches of California and to the highest peaks in Yosemite. With two puppies, it's bound to be a handful, but a challenge we are ready to take head on. On the horizon is a hill with a bone and a beer, and so the journey begins.

David & Raglan

Brian & Cooper

4 comments:

  1. Hey Followers!

    My name is Brian William Preetz. I just wanted to say that Cooper, Rag and Dave are some of the best relationships I have ever been apart of. I'm looking forward to the mission ahead. It will be bumpy at times, but in the end all I need are my 10 legs near my side!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to check in to see what all our followers said about our page so far... hmmm...yeah, they must be away form their computers.. hmmm... yeahh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I can't believe you guys have a blog. The pics are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best relationship you've ever had? What about us? Did I mean nothing to you for all of these years?

    ReplyDelete